Monday, February 16, 2009

I think I'm in love with Shaquille O'neal

I'll be honest, I haven't always been the biggest Shaq fan. There were those years that he spent with the Lakers and the couple horrible movies he put out, but as I get older and am able to separate the man from the mystique, I'm realizing that I dig Shaq. I'm still wowed by his 7'1", 325lbs frame, but more so, I love the rapper, twitterer, dancer, actor, showman that the big Shaq-tus is. Check out Shaq killing it during All-Star introductions with the Jabbawockeez and a few of his recent Tweets.



David stern said i dnt mind sounding trite, what does that word mean, any scholars out there

Some rumors are planted for a reaction, i dnt react, i act , have u seen kazaam, i kno terrible, lol

Ok i admit it i at performance enhancing frosted flakes 2 yrs ago, lol

Follow his twitter here: http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ?

No comments: