Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Sports Guy Mailbag Entry - An Arcade Game for the Females


Dear Sports Guy,

To build on your "A Fantasy League for the Females" article from a while back, I've come up with the perfect arcade game for chicks. I was struggling to find a way to explain the phenomena of Big Buck Hunter to a certain lady in my life and came up with the following analogy (which I now really want to create): Celebrity Photo Hunter.

Take the premise of Big Buck Hunter, but replace the shotgun with an oversized camera, and the bucks with gossip-mag celebrities.

Basic rules: You have to take three celeb photos per round (be careful for look-alikes and celebs wearing disguises). Your round ends if you take photos of a non-celebrity. Bonuses include taking a risk and zooming in on such cover shots as catching some camel toe, a pregnancy bump or anything involving a hooker. Imagine the Sports Gal at the neighborhood sports bar throwing high fives cause she just landed a crotch shot of Lindsay Lohan (again). I guarantee that girls will start dragging guys to bars on the weekend to play this, and more importantly, I'll stop getting crap everytime I play a leisurely round of BBH.


No comments: