Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This Week in FAIL: Steve Phillips Edition


Really dude? C'mon. Can anybody even begin to rationalize how the hell this happened? This guy is on TV! He was once the manager of a professional baseball team (ok, well the Mets) in a major city! This is the best he can pull? Hope it was worth it, buddy.

That's almost as bad as the cheerleader that got irreversibly screwed up from the flu shot.



Side note: If that ever happened to me, I'd be screwed cause I hate running.

[Deadspin]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
Hopeless Official Video Song

Cory Anderson said...

Your blog really very fantastic and all the information are very awesome and great it's really interesting all the topic about the work motivation.
The Nothing I Feel Music Album

Unknown said...

Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done.
Besame by Rome y Len

Unknown said...

This information is really worthy and please provide me some new content along with best bookmarking sites .. and please keep posting more information.
When We Were Young Song